This is a great video for introducing numbers 1-20 in Spanish.
It’s a fun video and not very child like. Great for middle school and high school students who are learning the basics of the Spanish language.
Duration: 10-15 minutes
Can Do Statement: I can recognize a few memorized words and phrases when I hear them spoken.
- I can occasionally understand isolated words that I have memorized, particularly when accompanied by gestures or pictures.
- I can understand some numbers.
What You Do:
1. Teacher gives students a copy of the Student Sheet.
2. Teacher introduces the words- says them and has students repeat the words.
3. After the video complete the Word Search for more practice with the vocabulary.