The following Video is for practice after watching Basic Spanish Conversation Part 1
Duration: 10-15 minutes
Can do Statement: I can greet and leave people in a polite way.
- I can say hello and goodbye to someone my age or younger.
- I can say hello and goodbye to my teacher, professor, or supervisor.
- I can say hello and goodbye to an adult.
- I can say hello and goodbye to a person I do not know.
What you need: For this activity you just need the video, their notes and a note sheet.
Student Note Sheet: Practice Part 1
What you do:
1. Play and stop the video before they see the answer.
2. Discussion in English or Spanish (depends on your student’s abilities) about what they think the correct answer is.
3. After they see the answer stop the video and have them take notes about the correct response. You can also answer any questions they have about that answer. This is a great time to point out grammar and nuances of the Spanish language.